Free Bankruptcy Consultations!
Contact us today »
Bankruptcy Q&A - Can I save my house with bankruptcy?

I am behind on my house payments. Can I save my house with bankruptcy?

May 1, 2012

You usually can save your house if you file a chapter 13 bankruptcy which will stop the foreclosure and give you time to catch up on your payments. We can explain this in more detail if you consult with us about this.

Home   |   Bankruptcy Q & A   |   Blog   |   Chapters 7 & 13   |   About Us   |   Office Locations   |   Counties We Serve   |   Resources   |   How to Contact Us

All Rights Reserved 2018, Bates & Hausen - Admin Login   |   Digital Marketing & Search Engine Optimization by Alt Media Studios

The information provided in this website is for informational purposes and is not legal advice. Each case must be evaluated by a qualified legal professional based on its facts. Your use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and John R. Bates, Bates and Hausen, LLC, or any of our attorneys.